Who is a member?
A member is a client who has a benefit(s) with the Orange Benefit Fund.
- Full Member is a registered member of the Fraternal Association.
- Associate Benevolent Member supports the association and may be a policy holder.
- Government forms
- Planning Guides
- Will Kits
- Powers of Attorney Forms
- Many health plans can be added to any of our existing plans
- Most plans can be inter-changeable
As an Associate Benovolent Member or a Full Fraternal Member you will soon be able to enjoy discounts with your:
- Car Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Prescription Drug Service (door to door service with savings!)
As a good 'community corporate citizen' - the Orange Benefit Fund can provide assistance with charity drives and fund generation.
Contact us for more information.
The Orange Benefit Fund
is Federally Registered and Provincially Licensed